Tips on finding articles, books, background information, data & statistics on ITIS-related topics and help with writing & citing.
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2014
Welcome to the Information Technology Research Guide!
This research guide is targeted at Brock University students who are conducting research for courses in Information Technology and Information Systems. It includes print sources, e-books, and databases available in our Library, as well as some useful websites. For more links, please see my bookmarks on delicious: http://delicious.com/brockbizlibrary
This guide contains the following pages:
- Articles: the best databases for researching ITIS topics and tips on finding the top journals in the field.
- Books: Tips on finding books on ITIS topics.
- Background Information: a selective list of Dictionaries, Encylopedias, Guides, & Handbooks
- Data & Statistics: tips on finding data and statistics on ITIS topics from Canadian and International sources.
- Writing: Learn about Academic Integrity and how to avoid plagiarism. Find guides to help you with your writing.
- Citing Sources: tips on citing sources in APA Style. Learn about RefWorks and other citation management tools.
Business Guides Home Page
- Last Updated Jun 17, 2014
Business Guides Home Page - find the guide you need linked from one landing page.
1,692 views this year
Linda Domier Lowry
On Sabbatical Leave from July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015