Welcome to the Marketing Research Guide!
This research guide is targeted at Brock University students who are conducting research for courses in marketing or for anyone who is interested in learning more about marketing in other areas (sports, tourism, etc). It includes print sources, e-books, and databases available in our Library, as well as some useful websites.
For more links, please see my bookmarks on delicious: http://delicious.com/brockbizlibrary.
The Marketing Research Guide contains the following pages:
- Advertising & Mass Media: finding advertisments and data on mass media circulation and audience size.
- Articles: the best databases to find newspaper, magazine, and journal articles on marketing topics.
- Books: tips for finding print and ebooks on marketing.
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, & handbooks: use to look up definitions, get background information on a new topic or to read definitive essays on marketing topics.
- DVDs on marketing topics: tips on finding DVDs in the Brock Library.
- Market data: best sources for market share, demographics, and public opinion poll data.
- Marketing Plans: writing tips and sample plans
- Writing : writing guides.
- Citing Sources: tips on citing your sources according to APA, Chicago, or MLA Style. Learn about Academic Integrity and how to avoid plagiarism.