Finding articles, books & background info on OPER topics; quality management; writing & citing help.
Last Updated: Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to the Operations Management Research Guide!
This research guide is targeted at Brock University students who are conducting research for courses in Operations Management and Management Science. It includes print sources, e-books, and databases available in our Library, as well as some useful websites. For more links, please see my bookmarks on delicious:http://delicious.com/brockbizlibrary.
The Operations Management Research Guide contains the following pages:
- Finding Articles: top databases for finding articles on OPER topics in professional magazines and academic journals, and some tips on finding the top academic journals in the field.
- Finding Books: tips on finding print and ebooks on OPER topics.
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Guides & Handbooks: key sources for definitions, background information, and topic overviews.
- Quality Management: key sources on Quality and Six Sigma
- Writing: writing guides and tips on citing sources in APA, Chicago or MLA Style.
- Citing Sources: tips on citing sources in APA, Chicago, or MLA Style. Learn about Academic Integrity and avoiding plagiarism.
Linda Domier Lowry
On Sabbatical Leave from July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015