Repositories are online archives which collect, preserve and disseminate research outputs such as articles, working papers, theses and dissertations in digital format. Repository contents are usually openly accessible for anyone around the globe.
Repositories can focus on collecting work around a specific scholarly discipline, such as arXiv, a popular physics repository.
Many institutions, including Brock University, provide institutional repositories to showcase the work of their scholars.
- Brock Digital Repository
- Research produced by our scholars is visible to the world
- Contents are Indexed in Google Scholar, SuperSearch, etc.
- Search for content by: Keyword, Communities and collections e.g. Brock University Publications and Manuscripts, Subjects, Authors, Titles
- CORE (COnnecting REpositories) is a global directory of Open Access repositories
- Use CORE to find repositories and access their contents.
- Search repository contents with keywords e.g. sport management – to find institutional repository contents related to your topic