This module will help you:
1. Use keywords to search effectively.
2. Find books and articles using SuperSearch.
3. Understand the differences between scholarly and popular articles.
4. Distinguish between primary and secondary sources.
5. Understand how to evaluate and use information ethically.
Click on Next at the bottom of each page to move through the tutorial.
Library Help (more online tutorials and help)
Idea by Christopher Holm-Hansen from the Noun Project
help desk by Gerald Wildmoser from the Noun Project
Phone by Tom Walsh from the Noun Project