Find Peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations
Off-Campus access to Brock resources is available to users who configure their Google Scholar Settings as follows:
1. Click on Scholar Settings
2. Select 'Library links' from the left menu
3. Type Brock in the Library links box, and click 'Find library'
4. Select Brock in the resulting list
5. Click on the 'Save' button
6. Follow the Get it! @ Brock links to access available full-text.
Core chemistry, medicine, health, environmental and scientific journals, patents from international agencies, single and multi-step reactions, predicted and experimental property values, reports and dissertations from 1800s-present
Includes CAplus, MEDLINE, CAS Registry, and CASREACTS
For access on and off campus - Register for account, create username & password, confirm registration by e-mail