Find Peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations
Off-Campus access to Brock resources is available to users who configure their Google Scholar Settings as follows:
1. Click on Scholar Settings
2. Select 'Library links' from the left menu
3. Type Brock in the Library links box, and click the search icon
4. Select Brock in the resulting list
5. Click on the 'Save' button
6. Follow the Find it! @ Brock links to access available full-text.
Studies in Social Justice publishes articles on issues dealing with the social, cultural, economic, political, and philosophical problems associated with struggles for social justice. This interdisciplinary journal aims to publish work that links theory to social change and the analysis of substantive issues. The journal welcomes heterodox contributions that are critical of established paradigms of inquiry.