This module will help you:
1. Use keywords to search effectively.
2. Distinguish between primary, secondary, and tertiary sources.
3. Understand what databases are and how to use them.
4. Create an annotated bibliography.
5. Understand how to evaluate and use information ethically.
Click on Next at the bottom of each page to move through the tutorial.
Library Help (more online tutorials and help)
Idea by Christopher Holm-Hansen from the Noun Project
help desk by Gerald Wildmoser from the Noun Project
Phone by Tom Walsh from the Noun Project