Click to Chat
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find more library help on our Research Support page.
This module will help you:
1. Use keywords to search effectively.
2. Find books and articles using Omni.
3. Understand the differences between scholarly and popular articles.
4. Distinguish between primary and secondary sources.
5. Understand how to evaluate and use information ethically.
Click on Next at the bottom of each page to move through the tutorial.
Chat with library staff.
Library Help (more online tutorials and help)
While access to our building remains limited, we are still here to support you online. Find out how we can help.