Refinitiv Eikon is a financial market research platform used by financial market professionals to access financial market data, news, and other content including:
- Reuters News
- Global pricing and market data
- Refinitiv Company Fundamentals
- Commodity data and research
- Investment/brokerage research reports
- Refinitiv IBES estimates
- ESG data
- Refinitiv Datastream (via Eikon Desktop or the Datastream for Office Excel Add-in).
- Worldscope Fundamentals
- Economic data covering 165 countries
Brock University Library has one Eikon user id and password, which can be used on the Eikon workstation located in the Matheson Learning Commons on the main floor of the James A. Gibson Library. Remote access is by request only. Please contact Kymberly Ash (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about remote access.