Find Peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations
Off-Campus access to Brock resources is available to users who configure their Google Scholar Settings as follows:
1. Click on Scholar Settings
2. Select 'Library links' from the left menu
3. Type Brock in the Library links box, and click the search icon
4. Select Brock in the resulting list
5. Click on the 'Save' button
6. Follow the Find it! @ Brock links to access available full-text.
Digital and fully searchable handbooks covering a wide array of research in psychology. Each handbook contains in-depth, high-level, authoritative articles that include, introductions to topics, a critical survey of the current state of scholarship and review the key issues and major debates in a particular field of study. Collection includes titles published since 2012.
Includes Oxford Quick Reference of core subject, quotation, and language dictionaries and Oxford Reference Library of companions and multi-volume encyclopedias for longer, in-depth, essays and specialist definitions.