This site from the TMX Group allows you to research Canadian and U.S. equity markets with detailed statistics on market activity, quotes, and news. It also includes free access to the most recent S&P Stock Reports and S&P Market Access Company Profiles for Canadian companies.
Scan Business & Finance news headlines, access free current and historical market data on stocks, mutual funds, options, ETFs, bonds, commodities, and currencies. Historical price data may be downloaded to a spreadsheet.
Register for free membership to access:
- Fund financial data (10,000+ mutual and segregated funds, plus ETFs)
- Stock financial data
- Fund Screener (screen funds based on category, cost, risk, and performance)
- Stock Quickrank (rank stocks based on preselected criteria)
- Stock Compare (evaluate stocks to see which have the highest returns, the best grades, the most favourable valuation ratios, and much more)
- ETF Screener
- Portfolio Manager (Basic)
"Provides in-depth analysis of key industries covering North America, Asia/Pacific, Europe and Latin America by country and region. Timely and comprehensive, these reports describe the market environment, industry landscapes and key market trends for companies, industries, countries and regions"