This research guide is targeted at Brock University students enrolled in ECON 3P02 History of Economic Thought II and provides guidance on researching your term paper topic and links to information sources.
- Some sources may be Open Access (accessible to anyone) and are noted with an open padlock icon.
- Other sources (such as subscription databases) may be restricted to current Brock University students/faculty/staff.
This guide is designed to help you:
- understand the steps in the research process
- find background information sources for definitions, topic overviews, biographies, and more.
- find primary sources
- find books and book chapters
- find journal articles
- cite your sources
- get help / book a consultation