This guide is targeted at Brock University students who are conducting legal research for OBHR 4P96 Labour Arbitration. The purpose of this guide is:
- to introduce you to some basic legal research techniques
- to identify secondary sources (e.g., databases, websites, books) and primary sources (e.g., legislation & cases) that may help you in researching your assignments
- and to provide guidance on legal citation.
The primary and secondary sources listed in this guide may be:
- open access (free, no subscription required) .
- or they may be Library resources (databases, journals, or ebooks), which you may access from off-campus by signing in (when prompted) with your Brock University username and password.
* Students in OBHR 4P96 who require help accessing the Lancaster House online resources should contact their professor.