Don't waste valuable study time!
If you have any questions about using Library Resources or accessing Library Services, online help is available:
- Just click on the Ask Chat with a Librarian icon which appears on the Library's Home Page, and within many of our Library Databases.
- Send an email with your question to email@example.com
- The Research Support section of the Library web site has information (including video tutorials) on basic and advanced research skills, as well as tech help and troubleshooting off-campus access to Library databases.
Book a Consultation for Research Help
- Book a consultation with Kymberly Ash, the Teaching & Learning Librarian for Business
- Consultations will take place via Microsoft Teams and can be booked for a 30 minute time slot
- If you are not available to meeting during my available hours, please contact me directly by email to inquire about alternative arrangements.