You can use Omni to find books and book chapters on Marketing Research and related topics. You can find Omni on the Library Home Page. It is also linked under the Search drop-down menu on our Home Page.
1. Omni has two search modes: Simple Search and Advanced Search
2. Click on the link to the right fo the simple search box to switch over to Advanced Search.
3. Enter your search terms into the Search Boxes. For example, if you want to find books on conducting focus groups for marketing, your search strategy could be:
4. Be sure to limit your results by Resource Type to Books & eBooks.
5. Scan the Search Results list, sorted by Relevance, for items of interest.