A course guide created for MKTG 3P96 (marketing research) which reviews information sources on marketing scales, articles, market data, mass media & polling data, commercial market research, writing, and citing sources.
Find eBooks on Marketing Research Methods with Omni
You can use Omni to find books and book chapters on Marketing Research and related topics. You can find Omni on the Library Home Page. It is also linked under the Search drop-down menu on our Home Page. Remember to sign in with your Brock Campus ID and Password for full access to content, features, and your library account.
1. Omni has two search modes: Simple Search and Advanced Search
2. Click on the link to the right of the simple search box to switch over to Advanced Search.
3. Enter your search terms into the Search Boxes. For example, if you want to find books on conducting focus groups for marketing, your search strategy could be:
4. Be sure to limit your results by Resource Type to Books & eBooks, and by Availability to Available Online.
5. Scan the Search Results list, sorted by Relevance, for items of interest.
Suggested Subject Headings
See also the narrower terms: Consumer Panels, Interviewing in Marketing Research, Market Surveys, etc.